Book – HD TV Antenna Service
Lets get those FREE HD channels !
How many TV’s are we connecting to your New Antenna ?
- How much does it cost to have a TV antenna installed?
The cost for professional installation (including labor and materials) ranges from $200 to $500 with an average of $350.
- Can I install my antenna in my attic ?
If your attic is accessible, and you don't have a radiant heat barrier or metal roof, you can try installing an outdoor TV antenna within your attic.
- Does a smart TV need an antenna for local channels?
Yes, you do need an antenna, for Local (OTA) Over the Air Broadcast TV
Local broadcast TV networks are available over the air simply using a TV antenna. In fact, today's antenna TV has a better picture than cable.
- In what direction should I point my TV antenna ?
You can find the direction to point your antenna by going to a website called TVFOOL. It will show you the compass orientation and direction the channels are broadcasting from.
- How many channels can you get with an antenna?
These days, if you live in a medium sized metropolitan area such as New Orleans, and plug in a digital TV antenna to your TV, you can easily receive anywhere from 30 to more than 50 channels.